iPlan Investment Options
Find out more about the iPlan:
The iPlan offers a standard range of investments from the leading independent fund managers, these have been selected to offer members of smaller plans the ability to access institutional class funds.
We have a transparent approach to business and we are completely neutral on the investments our clients choose to utilise in their retirement plans. We don’t have a “tie-in” with any fund managers and don’t accept any form of remuneration from fund promoters, as such our clients can be assured we never have any bias between one fund and another.
The investment options available in the iPlan include both “passive” and “active” funds from the leading fund houses, shown below.
US DOLLAR FUNDS
- Goldman Sachs Funds PLC – Liquid Reserves Fund Adm A – Low Risk Fact Sheet
- Vanguard Investment Series PLC – US Government Bond Index Fund Ins – Low Risk Fact Sheet
- Legg Mason WA Global Core Plus Bond Fund Premier US$ Accumulating – Low Risk Fact Sheet
- HSBC Portfolios – World Selection 2 – Low to Medium Risk Fact Sheet
- Franklin Templeton Investment Funds – Franklin Mutual Beacon Fund A Acc – Medium Risk Fact Sheet
- Vanguard Investment Series PLC – US 500 Stock Index Fund Ins – Medium Risk Fact Sheet
- HSBC Portfolios – World Selection 4 – Medium to High Risk Fact Sheet
- Vanguard Investment Series PLC – US Opportunities Index Ins – Medium to High Risk Fact Sheet
- HSBC Portfolios – World Selection 5 – High Risk Fact Sheet
- MFS Meridian Funds – Global Equity Fund A1$ – High Risk Fact Sheet