iPlan Key Features
Find out more about the iPlan:
Our iPlan Occupational international plan is fully regulated by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority and governed by the Isle of Man’s unique international pension regulations.
The iPlan offers our international clients an off-the-shelf solution for their TCN, and in some cases, local populations. Clients can utilise this multi-employer solution to have their international plan up and running in a very short space of time, yet still benefiting from the same benefits available in are larger bespoke plans.
Some highlights are:
- No prescribed limits on the level of contributions
- Up to six separate contribution types can be determined by the client
- Benefits can be taken upon leaving service or at retirement
- Benefit options include 100% cash lump sum, flexible drawdown payments or an annuity option
- All benefits are exempt from tax in the Isle of Man
- Option to include in-service or hardship withdrawals
- Fund options from all the leading fund managers
- Ability to allow member unlimited switching of investments
- Interactive member web portal supporting full employer administrator access
- Ability to determine vesting rules for entitlement to employer contributions
- Plans are written in Trust with fully segregated member accounting
We offer a professional, competitive service and manage the plans of many international organisations from a variety of business sectors including, major banks, oil and gas exploration, financial services, hotel and leisure and also from the global NGO sector.